- Refund policy
- Any refund request should be made in written either through the website or the Client account area . Your request should be written in English or French. Be informed that this will lead to an immediate suspension or termination of services.
- If you submit a written refund request through the Client account area within 12 hours of the payment, you may be entitled to a refund if the Service has not yet been provided to you and/or work has not begun on your file.
- We will refund the full paid amount if you cancel the consultation at least 24 hours prior to the agreed time of consultation.
- You are entitled to a refund of 50 % of the paid amount if you cancel the consultation service less than 24 hours before the consultation.
- If you are 15 minutes late, we end the session, and you will not be refunded the paid consultation fee.
- you can reschedule your consultation one day before the initial scheduled date for no additional fee.
Fees charged for Self-Managed services are not refundable after the delivery of the service package .
- The fees charged for this service or part of it can be refunded in the case where the designated authorized representative, the Immigration Consultant working for Bureau Conseil en Immigration , did not complete the tasks identified in the signed retainer agreement.
- If the client decides to cease using our services, client should send a written statement using the Client account message system. the fees charged for this service or part of it can be refunded.
- Refunds requests, will be subject to an administration fee of US $ 350.
- The refund is strictly limited to the paid amount of professional fees only.
- Unused and/or unearned fees will be refunded in accordance with the Client File Management Regulation, the Client Account Regulation, and the Retainer Agreement Regulation and in the following manner: send the Client the final statement of services and reimburse the client the unused and/or unearned fees, by crediting the client's credit card OR sending a bank transfer or other convenient method. the timeframe: 10 working days.
Address of the Office
685 Boulevard Decarie suite 304
Montréal (Québec) H4L 5G4
- Tel: +1 514 418 2525
- Fax: +1 514 418 2505
- 9:00 - 17:00 (closed on Canadian Public Holidays)
- Current Date and Time, Montreal ( Canada)