Canada Business Immigration
- Canada Business Immigration
CANADA BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
- Entrepreneurs immigration
- Investors immigration
- Self-employed immigration program
Canada immigrant investor program is offered by the province of Quebec (Quebec Investor Program). All investors must be selected by Quebec before applying for the permanent residency.
When you obtain Permanent Residency in Canada as investor you don't have to establish or operate a business.
Entrepreneur immigration programs:
Canada offers Federal and provincial entrepreneur immigration programs. Each program has its own definition and requirements:
- Federal entrepreneur Start-up Visa Program
- Quebec entrepreneur immigration program
- Alberta Entrepreneur immigration streams
- BC Entrepreneur Immigration - Regional Pilot
- Manitoba Business Investor Stream (BIS): Entrepreneur Pathway
- Manitoba Business Investor Stream (BIS): Farm Investor Pathway
- New Brunswick Business Immigration Stream
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Entrepreneurs immigration streams
- Northwest Territories business stream
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario entrepreneur stream
- Prince Eduard Island Entrepreneur program, work permit stream
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur immigration
- Saskatchewan Farm Owner and Operator Category
- Yukon Business Nominee Program
To immigrate to Canada as self-employed, you may be eligible to one of the available immigration programs. Each one of these programs has its own definition and requirements:
- Quebec Self-Employed Worker program: you have the relevant experience, have a net worth of at least 100 000 $ CAD and Interested in coming to Québec to create your own job as a self-employed professional or tradesperson.
- Federal Self-Employed program: you must have the relevant experience and willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada.
- Canada farming immigration programs
With more than 20 different Canadian Business immigration programs, you need a team of qualified Immigration Consultants to highlight to you the business Immigration programs you qualify for and to help you decide which is best for you.
When you select the Initial service for Canada business immigration, we will:
- Assess your profile to all available business immigration programs
- Present to you all your business immigration options
- Help you determine which immigration option is best for you
- Review with you your business immigration plan, explain the process in details and what to expect
- You will get valuable advises to help you during the preparations of your supporting documents.
* The applicable taxes are not included.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Premium Service for business immigration
After confirming your eligibility, we will offer you the option to retain our premium service to handle your immigration file and to represent you throughout your immigration application.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Initial service for Canada business Immigration
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable