Immigrate to Canada
- Immigrate to Canada
HOW TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
There are more than eighty (80) different pathways to the Canadian Permanent Residency and other visa categories.
Most of the free immigration assessments offered online, they evaluate your profile to only 1 or 2 Canadian immigration programs.
In certain cases, a profile does not qualify for a specific program but can qualify for another immigration category.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE?
Canada selects immigrants under 2 main classes:
- Skilled Workers
- Self-Employed persons
- Members of the family class
- Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class
- Humanitarian and compassionate consideration (H&C)
- Protected persons
- Temporary resident permit holders
- Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents
- Temporary public policies to facilitate access to permanent resident status for certain categories