Student visa


  • Student Visa is an authorization to enter Canada and the Study permit allows you to stay and study in Canada.
  • Most foreign nationals need to apply for a study permit to study in Canada
  • If you have a study permit and you're registered as a full-time student at a Canadian designated learning institutions (DLI), your study permit will include a condition that says you're allowed to work part-time while studying and full time during the holidays.
To be eligible to apply to study in Canada and have a Student Visa, you, the applicant must :
  1. have financial means to pay the tuition fees and your living expenses for yourself .and your accompanying family members.
  2. be enrolled at a designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada.
  3. have no criminal or immigration-related convictions.
  4. be in good health.
  5. prove that you will leave Canada after finishing your studies.
Student visa applicants who are minors (under the age of 18) must also demonstrate that they have:
  • permission of the parents to study in Canada.
  • Guardianship and suitable arrangements for their accommodation, support and general welfare.
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.

Find out if you're eligible to apply

We are here to Help !

Book a consultation

Sign in