- Investor immigration
The advantages of Quebec investor program:
- No obligation to establish or operate a business in Canada
- Investment financing is available
- Priority treatment for the investor who can demonstrate that he has an intermediate-advanced level in French
- The investment is guaranteed by the government of Quebec
To immigrate to Canada as an investor you must:
- Have management experience for at least 2 years (within the last 5 years).
- Have, alone or with your accompanying spouse, legally acquired net assets of at least C$2,000,000.
- Make a 5-year term investment of C$1,200,000 in a government guaranteed investment trust.
Quebec investor immigration – step by step (selection process)
Step 1: Assessment of your profile to find out if you are eligible
Step 2: Prepare the immigration file and the supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit your file of selection
Step 4: if immigration Quebec intend to accept your application, you will receive a notice of intent to issue your permanent Quebec selection. The notice will include the instructions on how to make the required C$1.2 million investment.
Step 5: Apply for the Canadian permanent residence after you receive your Selection Certificate (s) from immigration Quebec.
* You may be invited for a selection interview with immigration Quebec during the process of your application.