- Entrepreneur Immigration
You can immigrate to Canada as entrepreneur, if you have the experience, the funds and ready to establish, operate and actively manage a business in a specific province.
You must meet all the eligibility criteria and selection factors of the province to be selected or nominated by the province.
Canada entrepreneur program requirements
To immigrate to Canada as an entrepreneur you must:
- have experience in management of a business.
- have a minimum of a Net worth according to the specific destination.
- Score the minimum points on a selection grid designed to assess your Net worth, age, level of education, years of previous experience in management and business, language skills in French and in English...
- Purchase, create or make an investment in an existing business and operate it yourself for at least one year.
- Employ at least one Canadian or a Permanent resident of Canada.
Step 1: Evaluation of your eligibility and presenting to you your options
Step 2: according to your specific destination, prepare the immigration file and the supporting documents
Step 3: Submit your file to the specific provincial government
Step 4: Process of your nomination or selection. after the approval, submit your permanent residence application to the designated processing center.
Step 5: upon the approval of your PR application, IRCC Canada will issue you a permanent resident visa.
Step 6: You comply with the condition of your PR by operating a business in Canada and creating certain number of jobs for Canadians and permanent residents within the prescribed delay.
ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
- Quebec Entrepreneur immigration program
- Ontario entrepreneur immigration program
- British Columbia entrepreneur immigration program
- Manitoba entrepreneur immigration program
- Nova Scotia entrepreneur immigration Stream
- Saskatchewan entrepreneur program
- Yukon entrepreneur immigration program
- Prince Edward Island business immigration
- Northwest Territories entrepreneur immigration program
- New Brunswick entrepreneur immigration program
- Alberta entrepreneur program
- Farmer immigration programs
- Federal start-up immigration visa program