Hire TFW with LMIA, in Quebec
- Hire TFW with LMIA, in Quebec
HIRE TFW IN QUEBEC, WITH LMIA
In Quebec, most employers must obtain validation of the job offer from the provincial and federal government. The applications must be submitted to these authorities simultaneously.
Employers must conduct recruitment efforts to hire Canadians and permanent residents before offering a job to a temporary foreign worker.
Before applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment, most employers must conduct at least 3 different recruitment activities:
- You must advertise on the Government of Canada's Job Bank. If you choose to use an alternative method, you must submit a written rationale and explanation of the alternative method
- You must also conduct at least 2 additional methods of recruitment that are consistent with the occupation (targets an audience that has the appropriate education, professional experience or skill level required for the occupation). One of the methods used must be national in scope, and easily accessed by residents of any province or territory, as people in high-wage positions are often mobile and willing to re-locate for work
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees, and the applicable taxes are not included.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable