Pre-removal risk assessment PRRA
- Pre-removal risk assessment PRRA
WHO CAN APPLY FOR PRRA ? PRRA ELIGIBILITY
- Individuals whose refugee claim has been rejected by the IRB (includes withdrawn or abandoned claims), and more than 12 months have passed.
- Individuals whose refugee claim is ineligible for referral to the Immigration and Refugee Board (except those who are ineligible vis-à-vis the Safe Third Country Agreement)
- Previous PRRA applicants who are still in Canada, and more than 12 months have passed.
- Other individuals who never previously claimed refugee status or protection in Canada and are now facing removal.
A CBSA officer decides your eligibility and notify you of your entitlement to apply for the Pre-Removal Risk Assessment PRRP.
If you are entitled to apply for the PRRA, the CSBA officer will give you the PRRA application form and the PRRA guide.
SUBSEQUENT PRRA APPLICATION
If you are a subject to a removal order that is in force and your previous PRRA application has been refused, abandoned, or withdrawn, you may apply for a subsequent PRRA if the 12-month bar on PRRA applications have passed.
- Subsequent PRRA applicants do not benefit from a regulatory stay of removal.
- Unless the officer is satisfied that it would be in the interests of justice to revisit an issue dealt with in a previous PRRA, Subsequent PRRA are assessed only in terms of risk factors that have arisen since the last PRRA application.
You must complete and submit your application in
- 15 days, if you get the forms in person.
- 22 days, if you get the form and the guide in the mail.
Only if you received the PRRA application kit from the CBSA officers you can retain our services for a PRRA assessment service.
After receiving your PRRA, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application. You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
*The Government processing fees, and the applicable taxes are not included.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan. PRRA applicants
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan, PRRA applicants
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable