Working holiday visa
- Working holiday visa
WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Canada has negotiated agreements with more than 30 countries for the youth mobility between Canada and these countries.
Under this agreement the Canadian and foreign youth aged 18 to 35 can get a temporary work permit, allowing them to discover the world and gain international work experience. This type of Visa provides you a temporary open work permit from 6 months to up to 2 years (according to the reciprocal agreement)
Yearly pools are open by the participant countries to receive applications from eligible candidates. when the pools are open you will be able to submit your profile. When you receive the invitation then you can apply for the open work permit.
You can not include accompanying family members in this type of application.
WORKING HOLIDAY VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS :
Canada signed agreements with over thirty (30) countries for you to discover the world while gaining international work experience. Each participant country has its own process to get the working holiday visa.
This type of work visa is an opportunity for young Canadians to explore the world and gain international work experience.
CANADA WORKING HOLIDAY VISA FOR CITIZENS OF PARTICIPANT COUNTRIES :
After the approval of your working holiday visa and upon your arrival to Canada you obtain an open work permit. You will be able to earn money while traveling and working for more than one employer anywhere in Canada.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CANADA WORKING HOLIDAY VISA ?
You need to be :
- Citizen of one of the participants countries
- Your age is between 18 and 30 or 35 (inclusive)
- Have the required financial resources to cover your expenses while traveling
- Have health insurance for the duration of your work visa.
- Have no criminal record.
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants.
You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees not included.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable