Work permit extension & changes
- Work permit extension & changes
WORK PERMIT EXTENSION & CHANGES
If you want to renew your Canadian work permit with the same employer or work for a different employer or different occupation you must apply to extend or change the conditions of your work permit.
CANADIAN WORK PERMIT EXTENSION:
Here are the basic eligibility requirements for the Canadian work permit extension:
- You are a holder of a valid work permit and a valid passport.
- You respected all the conditions of your current work permit.
- You have all the supporting documents for the extension of your work permit.
- You have a copy of the LMIA confirmation or the Offer of Employment number, provided by your employer (for the specific employer work permit applicants)
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced authorized Canadian immigration consultants.
With our help, you will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees not included.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable