Immigrate to Canada
- Immigrate to Canada
HOW TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
(Express Entry, family sponsorship, Provincial nominees, Quebec skilled workers, Canadian permanent residence)
There are more than eighty (80) different pathways to the Canadian Permanent Residency and other visa categories.
Most of the free immigration assessments offered online, they evaluate your profile to only 1 or 2 Canadian immigration programs.
In certain cases, a profile does not qualify for a specific program but can qualify for another immigration category.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE?
Canada selects immigrants under 2 main classes:
- Skilled Workers
- Self-Employed persons
- Members of the family class
- Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class
- Humanitarian and compassionate consideration (H&C)
- Protected persons
- Temporary resident permit holders
- Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents
- Temporary public policies to facilitate access to permanent resident status for certain categories
With more than 80 different Canadian Permanent Residence programs, you need a team of qualified Immigration Consultants to highlight to you the Canadian Immigration programs you qualify for and to help you decide which is best for you.
We can offer you a tailored and affordable Canadian Immigration services.
When you select the Initial service to immigrate to Canada, we can:
- Evaluate your profile to all available immigration programs
- Present to you all your immigration options
- Help you determine which immigration program is best for you
- Review with you your immigration plan, explain the process in details and what to expect
- You will get valuable advises to help you during the preparations of your application and supporting documents.
You can select the initial service for non-economic immigration, only if you want us to evaluate your profile according to the following categories:
- Immigrate to Canada for Humanitarian and compassionate consideration (H&C),
- Resettle in Canada as refugee
- Claim refugee status in Canada
Services for eligible clients
After confirming your eligibility, you can retain our services. We offer two options of services:
- Self -managed service, to assist you during the preparations of your application
- Premium service to handle your immigration file and to represent you during the process of your immigration application.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Initial service for economic immigration
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Initial service for non-economic immigration
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable