Extend visitor visa
- Extend visitor visa
EXTEND VISITOR VISA
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO EXTEND YOUR STATUS IN CANADA
- Your temprary status did not expire yet.
- You respected the conditions of your current status.
- You have all the supporting documents for the extension of the specific status.
- You have proofs of funds to pay for the extended period of your stay in Canada.
We are here to help !Cost of visitor visa extension
For a very small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced authorized Canadian immigration consultants. With our help, you will be saving money and time, and certainly theycan prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.
Choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees not included.
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan for an affordable fee starting at
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable