Express entry Canada
- Express entry Canada
EXPRESS ENTRY CANADA
- The Canadian Experience Class ( CEC)
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program ( FSW)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program ( FST)
CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY STEP BY STEP:
Step 1: Evaluation of your qualifications to find out if you are eligible.
Step 2: Prepare the necessary documents and submit your profile into the pool of candidates.
Step 3: Apply for the Canadian permanent residence after you receive an invitation from IRCC .
Having the minimum score and submitting your profile through the Express Entry system does not guarantee that you will be invited to Apply for the Canadian PR.
EXPRESS ENTRY SERVICES
EXPRESS ENTRY INITIAL SERVICE
We assess your eligibility for the express entry programs and help you to:
- Find out your ranking score
- Identify the National Occupational Classification code and information that best matches your jobs.
- Assess a job or type of work experience if it meets the Canadian immigration eligibility
- Find out about the previous rounds of invitations, to see how likely you are to get an invitation from IRCC.
- Provide you with your personalized document Checklist (only If you meet the requirements)
EXPRESS ENTRY INITIAL SERVICE
EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SERVICE
If you meet the requirements to apply for the express entry, we offer you our services to:
- Review your Express Entry Profile and suggest corrections
- Assist you when you complete your express entry profile online
- Recommendation on how to improve your score.
EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SELF MANAGED SERVICE
PERMANENT RESIDENCY SERVICES
When you receive an Invitation from IRCC to Apply for the Canadian Permanent Residency, you can retain one of our affordable PR services:
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan :
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
Comprehensive Ranking System CRS scoreThe Comprehensive Ranking System CRS is a points-based system to assess your profile (your age, level of education, language ability in English and/or French, skilled work experience, whether you have a valid job offer, your adaptability, family ties in Canada…
You will be ranked according to the score you get based on your information in the Express Entry pool.
Compare Requirements of the 3 Express Entry programsHere is a basic comparison between the 3 Canadian immigration express entry programs for skilled workers:
|Eligibility criteria||Canadian Experience Class||Federal Skilled Worker Program||Federal Skilled Trades Program|
|Language skills||English or French skills||English ou French skills||English or French skills|
|Type / Level of work experience||Canadian work experience in an occupation listed in 1ou more of these NOC TEER Categories:||Work experience in an occupation listed in 1 of these NOC TEER Categories:||Work experience in a skilled trade under key groups of TEER 2 or TEER 3:|
|Amount of work Experience||One year in Canada in the last 3 years (either combinaition of full-time or part-time work)||One year continuous within the last 10 years (combination of part-time, full-time or more than 1 job in your primary occupation)||Two years within last 5 years (either combinaition of full-time or part-time work)|
|Job offer||Not required||Not required. |
But you can get selection criteria (FSW) points for having a valid job offer.
1. Valid job offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1 year OR
2. A certificate of qualification in that skilled trade by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority.
|Education||Not required||Secondary education required.|
You can get more selection criteria (FSW) points for your post-secondaru education.
How Often Canada Express Entry Draw ?Every year there are 25 to 37 rounds of invitation of express entry to apply for the Canadian PR. During the rounds of invitations and almost every 2 weeks, Immigration Canada selects the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable