Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations
HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE CONSIDERATIONS
You may ask for humanitarian and compassionate grounds if you are applying for Canadian permanent resident status from within Canada or from abroad.
H and C application does not stop a removal order.
HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE CONSIDERATIONS:
the assessment of the H&C application is done on a global assessment of all the factors presented in the H&C application. when processing H&C applications, Immigration Canada (IRCC) will assess and consider many H&C factors. The following are some of the factors to consider in humanitarian compassionate application:
- Possibilities to apply for permanent residence from outside Canada
- If the applicant is a De facto family member.
- the best interests of any children directly affected by the H&C decision.
- for in-Canada applications: inability to leave Canada has led to establishment, ties to Canada.
- health considerations including inability of a country to provide medical treatment.
- family violence considerations.
- consequences of the separation of relatives.
- Inadmissibility : Criminal inadmissibility, medical inadmissibility, financial inadmissibility, or family member inadmissibility
- The applicant immigration history
- any unique or exceptional circumstances that might merit relief.
HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS EXAMPLES
Here are some examples of humanitarian and compassionate grounds that can be considered, with evidence:
- If a child will suffer harm if parents were removed from Canada. The best interest of the child should overweight all other inadmissibility factors in your case.
- If you or one of your dependents suffers from a life-threatening medical condition that cannot be treated in your home country.
- If you have particular circumstances and you will face hardship if you have to leave Canada in order to apply for permanent residence abroad.
- If you are a member of a group that is discriminated again, and you have been personally targeted.
- If you are an applicant in the family class and your sponsor is not eligible to sponsor you.
- If you are the son, the daughter, brother or a sister of a Canadian citizen or a PR and you are over 22 years old, left alone, without a family of your own.
- You are an elderly relative (aunt, uncle or unrelated relative) who has resided with the Canadian family for a long time.
- If you have been a formal Canadian citizen
Children best interests: Some of the things that can be considered:
- The impact of family violence on the children's lives (they have experienced or will experience) if they must return to their home country.
- The child's physical or mental health concerns
- Hardship or difficulties they might face.
H&C APPLICATION FROM OUTSIDE CANADA
the decision maker considers your living circumstances relative to others living in the same country. The assessment is not a comparison of life in Canada versus life in the country of origin. H&C assessment focuses on the hardship in your specific case.
HUMANITARIAN COMPASSIONATE APPLICATION HELP !
AFFORDABLE IMMIGRATION SERVICES
PR application on humanitarian and compassionate H&C grounds is not simply an alternative path of applying for permanent resident status in Canada. it is advised to get immigration consultation from a specialized Canadian immigration consultant or Canadian immigration lawyer before applying.
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our immigration consultants to evaluate your situation and advise you accordingly.
H&C Assessment Service plan
- Evaluate your eligibility according to your personal circumstances.
- Recommendations about factors that may increase the likelihood of success of your application.
- helpful information related to your visa application.
- Identifying with you the supporting documents that apply in your case.
- Answers to all your questions
- Consultation over the phone Once 30 Minutes
*In case not eligible, we will advise you on how you can improve your immigration profile.
HUMANITARIAN COMPASSIONATE APPLICATION:
After confirming your eligibility to apply, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants to help you to apply. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.
We will offer you affordable immigration services, according to your needs and budget.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
H&C Assessment Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable