Sponsor my spouse or partner and dependent children
- Sponsor my spouse or partner and dependent children
SPONSOR MY SPOUSE OR PARTNER AND DEPENDENT CHILDREN
- Your common-law partner can be either sex, at least 18 years old, you have been living together continuously for at least 1 year in a conjugal relationship.
- Your conjugal partner: can be either sex, at least 18 years old, has been in a relationship with you for at least 1 year and cannot live with you in their country of residence or marry you because of significant legal and immigration reasons.
- you can sponsor your spouse or partner and dependent children who live with you in Canada OR live overseas.
- Your spouse or partner cannot become a permanent resident in Canada if they are inadmissible to Canada (criminality, security...)
- Length of undertaking is 3 years from the day your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner becomes a permanent resident and 10 years for their children under 22 years old.
- In general, the income requirement does not apply when you want to sponsor your spouse or partner or dependent child.
- If you are applying under the Spouse or Common-law partner in Canada, your spouse or partner may be eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit.
To sponsor your spouse or you partner and their dependent children to become Canadian permanent resident, you the sponsor should:
- Be at least 18 years old, Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act ;
- Be able to provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor.
- gave the financial support you agreed to with immigration Canada when you signed a sponsorship agreement to sponsor someone else in the past.
- have paid back (if applicable), an immigration loan or a performance bond.
- Not be receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability.
- have not been sponsored by a spouse or partner and you became a permanent resident less than 5 years ago.
- Not still bound by the 3-year undertaking for a previous spouse or partner that you sponsored.
- Not have a court-ordered family support payments such as alimony or child support (not applicable if you live in Quebec).
- be discharged from any bankruptcy, if applicable (not applicable if you live in Quebec) ;
- not been convicted of attempting, threatening to commit, or committing a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offence inside or outside Canada.
HOW TO APPLY TO SPONSOR MY SPOUSE, MY COMMON-LAW PARTNER, OR MY CONJUGAL PARTNER AND THEIR DEPENDENT CHILDREN?
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees not included.
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
SPONSOR MY SPOUSE OR PARTNER AND MY CHILDREN IN QUEBEC
If you reside in Quebec, Immigration Canada (IRCC) will advise you by letter/email that you must get the approval of the sponsorship undertaking and the selection certificates from the ministry of immigration Quebec (MIFI).
QUEBEC SPONSORSHIP SERVICES – SPOUSE/PARTNER AND CHILDREN
You can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. we offer you these affordable immigration services during Quebec sponsorship:
- 1Self-managed service plan US $199 *
- 2Premium service plan US $499 *
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable