Quebec CST /CAQ
- Quebec CST /CAQ
QUEBEC CST / CAQ
You need the CAQ before applying for Canada visa to either work or study in Quebec.
Certificate of Temporary Selection application Basic Requirements:
To be eligible to apply for the CST , you, the applicant must :
- have financial means to pay the tuition fees and your living expenses for yourself .and your accompanying family members.
- be enrolled at a designated learning institutions (DLI) in the province of Quebec.
- permission of the parents to study in Canada.
- Guardianship and suitable arrangements for their accommodation, support and general welfare.
For a small fee, you can retain the service of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees not included.
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable