Hire TFW with LMIA
- Hire TFW with LMIA
HIRE TFW WITH LMIA
Most employers need the validation of the Labour Market Impact Assessment ( LMIA) before they can hire a foreign worker . the LMIA is a process and applications to determine if there is a need for a foreign worker, who is going to fill the labour and skill shortages.
REASONS OF REFUSAL TO PROCESS LABOUR MARKET IMPACT ASSESSMENT (LMIA)
The Canadian authorities can refuse to process the application of Labour Market Impact Assessment application in some cases, such as the followings:
- If in the past 2 years, you the employer, have had an LMIA revoked.
- If you are offering a low-wage position , above the regulated cap ( foreign workers should represent no more than the 10% cap on the number of total employees. Only if exempted.
- If you are offering a job in the province of Alberta unless the position you are offering is listed as exempt occupations.
- If you are offering jobs in the accommodation and food services and certain jobs in the retail trade sectors that are:
- In an economic region with an unemployment rate of 6% or
- For jobs in the Accommodation and food services sector (North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 72) or Retail trades sector (NAICS codes 44 to 45); and Classified under the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes: 6541, 6611, 6622, 6711, 6721, 6731, 6732, 6733, 7611 and NOC 8612.
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees, and the applicable taxes are not included.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable