Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry profile)
- Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry profile)
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (Express Entry profile)
Express entry system manages applications of the Federal Skilled Worker Program ( FSW). You must make sure to be eligible to apply under the FSW before submitting your profile into the pool of Express Entry candidates.
EXPRESS ENTRY SERVICES
EXPRESS ENTRY INITIAL SERVICE
We assess your eligibility for the express entry programs and help you to:
- Find out your ranking score
- Identify the National Occupational Classification code and information that best matches your jobs.
- Assess a job or type of work experience if it meets the Canadian immigration eligibility
- Find out about the previous rounds of invitations, to see how likely you are to get an invitation from IRCC.
- Provide you with your personalized document Checklist (only If you meet the requirements)
EXPRESS ENTRY INITIAL SERVICE
EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SERVICE
If you meet the requirements to apply for the express entry, we offer you our services to:
- Review your Express Entry Profile and suggest corrections
- Assist you when you complete your express entry profile online
- Recommendation on how to improve your score.
EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SELF MANAGED SERVICE
* After you receive the invitation from IRCC, you can retain our services to apply for the Permanent Residence for selected qualified workers
SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
Skilled work experience means work experienced gained in TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3 job categories:
- Managerial jobs (TEER 0)
- Professional jobs (TEER 1)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (TEER 2 and TEER 3)
You can meet the one year of skilled work experience in Canada in different ways:
- Full-time at one job: 30 hours/week for 12 months (1,560 hours)
- Equal amount in part-time work: for example, 15 hours/week for 24 months
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable