Appeal Refugee Decision
- Appeal Refugee Decision
APPEAL REFUGEE DECISION
No right to appeal Refugee Protection Claims
If the Refugee Protection Division RPD reject your refugee protection claim, you can not appeal if any of the following apply to you :
- your refugee protection claim was withdrawn or abandoned.
- the RPD decision says that your claim has no credible basis or is manifestly unfounded.
- you made your claim at a land border with the United States and the claim was referred to the RPD as an exception to the Safe Third Country Agreement.
- the Minister made an application to end your refugee protection, and the RPD decision allowed or rejected that application.
- the Minister made an application to cancel the decision to allow your refugee protection claim, and the RPD decision allowed or rejected that application.
- your claim for refugee protection was deemed to be rejected under Article 1F(b) of the Refugee Convention because of an order of surrender under the Extradition Act.
- you are a designated foreign national.
Refugee Appeal Division RAD
When you appeal to the Refugee Appeal Division RAD, you will have the chance to prove that the Refugee Protection Division decision was wrong in fact or law or both, if that is the case.
For the appeal, the RAD allows the introduction of new evidence that was not reasonably available at the time of the Refugee Protection Division process.
Safe third country agreement appeal
On April 15, 2021, the Federal Court of Appeal issued its decision in Canada (Citizenship and Immigration) v. Canadian Council for Refugees, 2021 FCA 72. In its decision, the Federal Court of Appeal allowed the Government of Canada's appeal. This means that the application of the Safe Third Country Agreement at Canadian and U.S. land ports of entry remains in effect.
For a small fee, you can retain the services of a team of Canadian immigration consultants to evaluate your situation and advise you accordinglyCONSULTATION
APPEAL IMMIGRATION DECISION:
After the initial consultation, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants to help you. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes.
We will offer you affordable immigration services, according to your needs and budget.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable