Quebec Administrative Review
- Quebec Administrative Review
QUEBEC ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW
A request for Quebec administrative review must be based on one of the following grounds:
- The applicant was unable, for reasons considered sufficient, to be heard.
- There is an error of law or of fact in the decision.
- A new fact is discovered which, if it had been known in good time, could have justified a different decision and which the person, for reasons beyond his control, was not able to provide at the time of the presentation of his application.
You can submit a request to immigration Quebec (MIFI) for an administrative review in the following cases:
- Refusal of an application for temporary selection of a foreign national under the Foreign Student Program Refusal of an application for temporary selection of a foreign national under the Temporary Stay for Medical Treatment Program
- Refusal of an undertaking application by a non-profit organization for a foreign national in the humanitarian immigration category under the Program for Refugees Abroad (Collective Sponsorship)
- Refusal of an application for validation of a job offer under the Regular Skilled Worker Program
- Refusal of an application for permanent selection of a foreign national in the economic immigration category under one of the following programs:
- Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program
- Quebec Permanent immigration pilot programs
- Quebec Investor Program
- Quebec Self-Employed Worker Program
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program
- Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec expérience program)
- Rejections under paragraphs 1 to 4 of Section 57 of the Act Respecting Immigration to Québec
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our immigration consultants to evaluate your situation and advise you accordingly.
Retain immigration advisors and pay affordable immigration fees.CONSULTATION
APPEAL IMMIGRATION DECISION:
After the initial consultation, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants to help you. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes.
We will offer you affordable immigration services, according to your needs and budget.
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable