Hire with Permanent Job offer
- Hire with Permanent Job offer
HIRE WITH PERMANENT JOB OFFER
This service is for Canadian employers outside the province of Quebec.
Permanent job (arranged employment) offer to a foreign national can help the candidate to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. There is a process to follow to obtain the approval of the government. If your offer is approved, the job must be reserved until the arrival of the foreign national to Canada as a permanent resident.
You can offer the arranged employment supported by a positive LMIA to an Express Entry candidate or to a person that you want to hire who is not in the pool of the Express entry.
QUEBEC PERMANENT JOB OFFER
If you are a Quebec employer, you can offer a permanent employment to a foreign national so they can immigrate to Quebec as a skilled worker. If your offer is approved, the job must be reserved until the arrival of the foreign national to Quebec as a Canadian permanent resident.
Before you apply to hire a foreign national on a permanent basis, you must take steps to fill the position with local workers. If you have not been able to fill the position after the recruitment efforts, you can then submit a request for the validation of a permanent job offer.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT SUPPORTED BY LMIA ?
You can find all the relevant information of the Labour Market Impact Assessment (Click here)
HOW TO APPLY FOR QUEBEC PERMANENT JOB OFFER
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees, and the applicable taxes are not included.
* with the Premium Service Plan, we charge US $ 500 for every additional applicant.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable