Bridging Open Work Permit
- Bridging Open Work Permit
BRIDGING OPEN WORK PERMIT
The following categories of applicants of Permanent Residence who live in Canada (Quebec not included) may apply for Canada bridging open work permit:
- Federal skilled worker class (FSWC)
- Canadian experience class (CEC)
- Federal skilled trades class (FSTC)
- Caring for children class or caring for people with high medical needs class before June 18, 2019
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) for applicants for whom there are no employer restrictions on nominations
- Agri-Food Pilot (AFP)
- Quebec skilled worker class (QSWC)
You may be eligible to apply for Bridging Work Permit if:
- You already live in Canada (Quebec not included) and
- You have a valid work permit that is due to expire within the next 4 months or less and
- You are the principal applicant of your permanent residence application and
- You have your acknowledgement of receipt letter of the submitted application for Permanent Residence or
- Your paper application Have been approved in principle , if you applied under one of the following immigration programs :
- Agri food immigration pilot program
- The PNP applicants or
- Home Child Care Provider Pilot or Home Support Worker Pilot. A proof of a 24 months of qualifying work experience is an additional eligibility requirement for this immigration program .
For a small fee, you can retain the services of our experienced immigration consultants. You will be saving money and time, and certainly they can prevent you from making critical mistakes that MAY result in the refusal of your application or the delay of the processing time of your application.
You can choose one of our affordable immigration services:
* The Government processing fees, and the applicable taxes are not included.
START YOUR APPLICATION NOW
Click below to compare and have more details of what is included in each service plan:
COMPARE VISA SERVICES
AFFORDABLE PLANS FOR EVERYONE
You can choose the plan that suits best your needs and your budget.
Self-managed Service plan
- Simplified guide and personalized application kit based on your unique situation, available in your online account within 2 working days from purchase
- Online assistance and guidance to complete your application, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- Professional review of your application and supporting documents, within 10 working days, from the day you receive your application kit
- You submit and manage your visa application
Premium Service Plan
- Online meeting with our case manager to review your application, within 2 working days, from purchase
- based on your unique circumstances, we assign one of our specialized immigration consultants to handle your case and represent you during the process of your visa application.
- We assist and guide you, to ensure your file is complete and your documents are according to the requirements
- We offer you unlimited online consultations and responses to your inquiries during the process of your visa application
- We finalize and we submit your visa application on your behalf
- Your representative (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) and the case manager monitor closely the progress of your application until a final decision is reached
- Interview preparation, when applicable